Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I feel terrible that I've been slacking at writing on my blog. I haven't even written about Christmas yet and it's the end of January. Ugh!

2. The truth is... Two of my sisters, my mom, and I are going to make some frozen meals next week on Friday. I can't wait to stock up for when the baby arrives.

3. The truth is... Josh may take my birthday off of work next month. I'm excited. If he can't get it off I will probably go to Tucson and see my sister.

4. The truth is... When Josh talks about computer stuff I try to listen and pay attention but its hard for me to understand the language. He understands but he still talks and I still listen. At least I'm trying, right?

5. The truth is... Tori is going to be allergy tested on Thursday. I can't wait to see what she is allergic too, although I'm scared because I don't know what the process is. Thankfully my mom is going to try to come and be with me.

No comments: