Friday, February 22, 2013

Christmas 2012

I know, it has been 2 months since Christmas and I'm barely posting. My goal is to be updated within the next week or so. Hopefully I will be given some computer time and I'll actually feel like writing. Yeah, I haven't felt like posting much lately. I also need to get the pictures we have taken off of our camera so I can post them. Anyway, back to Christmas.
Christmas was great this year. Tori knew exactly how to open her presents. We kept them under the tree and she only tried to open them once. After being told "no" she waited until Christmas day. She would still play and look at them, but didn't try to open them up. It was really cute. She enjoyed pulling ornaments off the tree as well. Santa came for our sweet girl and left her a lot of toys that she was really excited about. She loves the pink horse, although she isn't positive on how to use it yet. She can get on and off herself now, which kind of scares me, but she loves her horse. Tori woke up really early Christmas morning and we looked at stockings and her Santa gifts after we ate a little bit of food. After getting dressed we opened up the rest of the presents and Tori was already wiped out! She took a nap, which made us late to my the Pratt family Christmas. We arrived just in time to open presents there, which meant we had to open presents as we ate breakfast. After that we went back to my parent's house and opened presents. Christmas was not the same there because my two oldest sisters were not there. It was still fun, but I am hoping that next year they will both be able to come. I think that the best present I got all day was my new camera. It is awesome and I love it! I think Tori's favorite present was the shape-sorter/drum that my parents gave her. She is learning how to put the shapes in and take them out, its so cute! Anyway, after opening presents Josh took Tori home and allowed me to stay at my parents to hang out. It was nice to not have to worry about Tori and enjoy time with my family, although I was a little jealous because she took a 2 1/2 hour nap that afternoon. She never does that for me. Josh and Tori did come back later that night for dinner, and then we enjoyed the night together as a small family of three. It was great, and it's hard to believe that next Christmas there will be four of us!
Little cowgirl Tori on her new horse!
Jack Jack sleeping as Santa came to the house. What a great guard dog. JK!
Jack Jack opening up his stocking.

Tori reading a book from her stocking. I missed getting pictures of this because Josh and Tori were too excited to wait for me.
Josh excited about his new movies... mostly "My Sassy Girl".

Playing with some new toys.
Jack Jack investigating one of his presents. He likes it a lot! (What dog wouldn't like bones?)

No comments: