1. The truth is... I haven't done a Tuesday truth in about a month. It's pathetic. That and I'm so far behind on posting it's not even funny. I'm trying to catch up before the baby arrives (whenever that will be.)
2. The truth is... We had what is called sewer root. It's when the roots of a tree get into the sewer pipes. It was totally crazy. Apparently it is very common, but I had never heard of it before. Josh took pictures, I'll post them when I can catch up to that point. Yes, it was very costly to get fixed. Hopefully we get a large enough tax return to pay for that and the baby's arrival.
3. The truth is... Tori and jack Jack like to use my belly as a stepping stool to get to something they want. For Jack Jack it's normally to give me kisses on the face, for Tori it is to get something she shouldn't be getting (or to just get taller).
4. The truth is... Tori is almost 15 months old and she is still not walking. She is getting brave and has taken 5 steps but let's face it, she's lazy and can move faster crawling. I just want her walking by the end of March.
5. The truth is... Tori is officially off of bottles. I was worried that it would never happen. She has been on milk for awhile but she didn't want to let go of the bottles. One day I tired a sippy cup for milk and she took it. We have not looked back since. (Yes, I was worried about the bottle situation with Tori and the baby, which makes me thankful she finally gave up bottles.)
No comments:
Post a Comment