Friday, February 22, 2013

Quick update

We have been doing.... okay in our house. I know I haven't posted a lot lately and I'm a little ashamed of it. I'm hoping to get caught up by the end of the month. We will see what happens. Tori and I have been off an on sick since the middle of January. Josh and I cannot figure out how he has managed to escape everything. It's probably because he is rarely home and if he is, he is most likely on the computer.

The pregnancy is going well. I'm doing great, just ready to be done. As of this post, I have 7 weeks left. The baby has been pushing on my ribs a lot making life uncomfortable. It's getting harder to chase Tori around the house.

Tori is still not walking, but she is starting to figure it out. Let's just hope she does soon, she is WAY to big to carry. I have to start putting on some 24 month shirts because she is so tall. 18 month pants should last until it starts warming up, but barely. We have been to several doctors to see if we can figure out what is going on with our "sweet" girl. She has to do breathing treatments WAY too often. Those visits are a whole post by itself. I'll include that is my catch up, don't worry.

Josh is, of course, busy with school and work. We don't get to see him often which results in Tori saying "dada" a lot. I feel bad she doesn't see him too often, however, he's doing what he needs to do to support us so I try not to get upset.

I've been busy trying to get the house ready for baby and take care of a sick me and Tori. Life has been crazy, hence the lack of posts. I really want to get caught up, but we will see what actually happens!

No comments: