1. The truth is... Tori has learned how to walk on her knees. I know, its just another way for her to delay walking for real. It's really cute, but annoying because I can't carry her anymore. I'm too big!
2. The truth is... It scares me to think that I'm going to have another baby in about 5 weeks. AHHH! I'm not sure if I can do this again.
3. The truth is... I'm not sure if I want to go through the newborn stage again. Tori is so much more fun now, and I hate the newborn stage.
4. The truth is...Josh is on spring break next week! YEA! I get a whole week of having dinner with him. I think I may try to convince him to take me to Claim Jumpers because a BBQ chicken sandwich sounds really good!
5. The truth is... My friend and I are having another murder mystery dinner in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited because I had a ton of fun at the last one. It will be my last major thing before baby arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment