Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Zoo Lights

I am probably going to have to make this post short because Tori is watching "Super Why" and I don't know when she will make her way over to help. Then it just gets annoying. She loves the computer too much! Anyway, on December 27th Josh, Tori and I made our way to the zoo to see the lights. We got 2 free tickets when I got my zoo membership and so it made for an extra cheap family outing. Too bad it was really cold and crowded. It was a lot of fun to see the lights, but I probably wouldn't have gone unless I got free tickets. It was just nice to get out as a family. We took Tori in her pajamas because they were really warm and then we bundled her up as well. We had a lot of fun, except for all the crazy people. We even took a few pictures with out new camera! I love my camera!





You can tell the pictures aren't fantastic for 2 reasons. 1) we were still learning how to use it and 2)I haven't done anything with the pictures yet (not to mention it was dark and Josh thought the flash would mess them up, little did he know!)

No comments: