1. The truth is... Josh and I went up to Prescott to see his dad last Saturday. I was really worried about going because I'm so close to my due date and Tori can be crazy. It wasn't as bad as I was thinking it would be in my head. Tori had a ton of fun playing with her grandpa and grandma.
2. The truth is... Jack Jack came to Prescott with us. He wanted to explore outside the whole time, it was kind of cute. Although, he's been attached to his bed ever since we got home.
3. The truth is... I'm hoping to clean my floors this weekend. It's been almost a month since I cleaned them and I prefer to have it done before baby arrives.
4. The truth is... I should be doing something right now, but I'm feeling pretty lazy. It's terrible, I know.
5. The truth is... I am so tired right now I may have to go take another nap. Yep, that sounds pretty good to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment