Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Tori is finally walking. She only walks about 5% of the time, but my mom thinks that is only because she has to get places fast and crawling is faster. She is actually really good at walking, and is really stable, although she doesn't act like it.

2. The truth is... Tori and I went to the park today with all of her cousins and my 2 sisters. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait until she can play on her own at the park. She played near us as we cut out stuff for quiet books.

3. The truth is... the big summer project that 2 of my sisters and I are going to work on is quiet books. I CAN'T WAIT! They are going to be Christmas presents for Tori and the baby (although the baby will be a little young.

4. The truth is... When I went to the OB/GYN on Thursday last week the doctor did an ultrasound and said the baby was about 6 pounds! Holy cow he/she feels so much more than that! He also checked to see if I had any progress... nope. I was only 35 weeks so that's okay. About 4 more to go now!

5. The truth is... Tori is actually starting to like people! She stayed at Wendi's house for 3 hours on Saturday while Josh and I went to a movie and then she let my dad hold her on Sunday. I'm so glad that she is making so much progress towards people. I was worried what to do with her when the baby decided to come!

No comments: