1. The truth is... Tori is sick. Go figure, right? She has a really bad cold and is having a hard time breathing because of it.
2. The truth is... I'm sick of being stuck at home. I never really noticed how much I would miss doing things. Yep, I'm going stir crazy. I think Tori is as well.
3. The truth is... Thursday afternoon Tori is going to go see a pulmonary specialist for her breathing. Every time she gets a cold she has breathing issues. The doctor is getting a little concerned. I'm just glad we got in so fast!
4. The truth is... Josh started his normal work/school schedule last week. Wow! It really stinks.
5. The truth is... My parents watched Tori Saturday night while Josh and I went and saw The Hobbit. It was great to be able to go out on a date with him, it has been a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment