Josh and I celebrated our first Christmas together... married. It was awesome to be able to celebrate with just him for a few hours. Around 8:30 we went over to my parents house and had breakfast with my mom's side of the family. It's a tradition so we couldn't break it. Later tonight my parents and oldest sister (and her family) are going to come over for dinner. I don't have very many pictures yet but I will make sure and post them as soon as I get others. For now, you have to look at pictures of me and Josh opening presents together.
Here is our very wimpy tree. Notice how wonderfully it is decorated. Yes, we only have 14 ornaments. Guess what I am going to be doing tomorrow????
Here is something I made Josh. I HAD to make something for him. It will go in our room. According to Josh I need to make a V and S so it will say J vs. E. Do you think I should?
Here I am really excited for my Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends DVD. It is my favorite cartoon so Josh got them for me. After opening presents I had to watch one. They are awesome! I recommend one with Cheese in it.... he's my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment