I think that this has been one very long week... but it was very successful. First, Josh and I finally moved into our house. Okay, we just got it last Friday but it felt as though we were constantly moving this week. We start on Tuesday and finished last night. WE HAVE A TON OF STUFF!! I don't know how we fit it all in our apartment. Come to think about it... we still have a few more boxes at my parents house. Most of those boxes contains books, cleaning supplies, and holiday decorations, but we aren't counting all that yet. We are still working on setting up our house. Don't worry, I'll get some pictures as soon as our place looks halfway decent. It is less than a week until Christmas and the only decoration we have up so far is a wreath my sister Wendi made for a homecoming gift. I LOVE IT! If it helps any, there are some penguins on it. You cannot pass up penguins. The house doesn't feel like home yet so that kind of stinks but I'm sure that in time it will eventually get there. Josh and I are going to turn in our apartment keys either on Saturday or Sunday. I'm so glad that we are out. I was starting to go crazy in there... just ask Josh. Despite the fact that we were in the process of moving, Josh and I still had to go to work. We both had Tuesday off and that was when we got a good portion done. We wouldn't be where we are at now if my dad and cousin Michael didn't move our couches as well as a few other pieces of furniture. THANKS GUYS!!! WE LOVE YOU FOR ZYOUR SERVICE!
Mom had her radiation treatment this week. I don't think that I have ever talked to her so much over the phone! It was actually really fun.. I think that I am going to call more often. She's finally out of her "prison" which is great for everyone in the family (so to speak). I feel as though I don't have to worry about her too much anymore because she can go about doing things. Mom, if you're reading this, I just want to let you know how awesome you are and I love you a lot! You're so brave with everything that you've been through.
This week was my last week at EVIT. I have been working there for three and a half years. I was just starting to enjoy it and then I have to leave. I am moving on to bigger and better things so everyone understands. They will miss me and my dedication there... I cannot wait to see what happens. This week was also my last week of babysitting for the Notations. Every Tuesday morning for the last 18(?) weeks, I would go and watch three boys. THeir names are Dylan, Jamison, and Alex. I grew to love them, and of course I had to say goodbye. Hopefully I will see them at concerts.
Hopefully, I will be able to post some more pictures as we get settled and celebrate our first Christmas married. I'll probably post a lot because there are many things happening. Keep looking for the latest and greatest on the Hoffman Hotline!
1 comment:
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see your house. Love you guys!
Post a Comment