
Here is a picture of me with the stockings I made. They are not done yet. I guess I should say that is one of my goals for 2010. I guess I felt weird writing mom and dad on the stockings when we are not a mom or dad yet. I may have to wait on that part. We'll see!
Josh opening his stocking. He was very excited for some of the stuff he got in there. Too bad the chocolates I got were no good.

I also got Josh the Big City Slider Station you can find in most stores "As seen on TV" area. He really wanted it. We actually used it on Tuesday this week. The food was really good and fun to eat! I cannot wait to use it again!

This is me with the most anticipated gift of the year! I got a new MP3 player. I actually think that Josh was more excited about it than I was. It was smaller than I had hoped but it works and I really like it. I have about 350 songs on it right now and a lot more space left. (It is 8 GB) The MP3 player was very useful when we went to Eagar and will be while I'm on prep at school!

Me and my new Cricut Cartridge. I was very excited to get 3 new ones this year. It's so exciting! I've already used most of them!

Josh got a set of flashlights and headlamps from my parents. He really only wanted the headlamps because they are usually about $15.00 but they came free in a pack of flashlights. The pack was about $10.00. I bought it for him but I had to take it back because my parents had bought it for him... I didn't think he wanted that many headlights. They may come in handy while going to the bathroom while camping. we'll have to see on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment