1. The truth is... I'm very excited that it was my first day back to work and it is already TUESDAY! What a great way to start off the week.
2. The truth is... my students are awesome at solving two-step equations. (EX: 2x+3=5)
3. The truth is... School started for Josh today. Hopefully he'll have a good semester!
4. The truth is... I'm very excited to get our back (and front) yard to my liking. If you ask me, it's taking too long. What else can you do when you have little time and money?
5. The truth is... Someone is coming to give us an estimate on our garage on Thursday. FINALLY! A place to park my car (if it isn't too much).
1 comment:
I don't even remember how to do 2 step equations. I am in big trouble in a couple of years. I will definately be needing some tutoring.
Post a Comment