
For one of Karen's Christmas presents I told her that Josh and I were going to visit her in Eagar. So the day she left to go home, we followed her up. It wasn't that eventful but it was great to be able to hang out with her and her family. We were there for about 2 days, which was enough for me because it was cold and there. While there Karen and I went after-Christmas shopping (which isn't THAT exciting in Eagar), put together a lot of toys, listened to Kaiden whine (a lot), watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, and made a "snowman". It was fun, but like I said, I was ready to come home. I should mention that it took us about 4 hours to put together 3 of the biggest toys. We had some major issues. I even sacrificed myself (I got a few scrapes and cuts) while putting together the kitchen. Raegan should feel loved.

Josh trying to put together the kitchen. It took too long to put together. The kids did really like it though... even Kaiden.

The finished Kitchen.

The finished tool bench.

Kaiden was really excited to put all the toys together. He really wanted to help, which kind of got annoying. Putting together the kitchen was one HUGE adventure. Anyway, in the end Kaiden wanted to play with the kitchen instead of the tool bench. One of the best comments he made the whole trip was "mom I want to be a girl so I can play with the kitchen." So funny.

Cute little Raegan. She actually like the tool bench as much as her kitchen. Karen's kids are weird.

Josh relaxing after putting together toys by being a dog and digging in the snow.

Our wimpy snowman. The snow wouldn't stay together like it should have. So... we made more of a snow pile with a face. It was still pretty fun playing in the snow (for about 5 minutes).
No comments:
Post a Comment