I have decided that I really want to be more crafty. I guess that I should elaborate on that a little. I want my house to be decorated really cute. My sister Karen's house (I think) is so amazing! Although it can sometimes be a mess (because she has three kids) the walls are so cute and I'm so jealous of the way she has made crafty things for it. My oldest sister Wendi is well on the way. I want to step up because I want to be proud of my house. Besides, I don't have kids yet, it should be cute... right?
So here's my goal. Over the summer I'm going to do at least a project each week to make my house more crafty. (I guess that means I need to start stalking up on items now.) Does anyone want to join me?
If I can actually accomplish this goal it will be amazing! Hopefully I can post on what I do every week.
2 comments:
Haha so funny you said that cuz I have a huge list of things I want to do for our place that is waiting for summer to come around. By then I'll (I hope) have more time....
It would be awesome to get together and do some crafts. Just let me know! I hope everything else is going well for you.
Post a Comment