Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... my puppy has just as much mood swings as I do. We were made for each other.

2. The truth is... Josh and I colored eggs on Sunday. We probably won't do it again until we have kids. I'll post pictures soon.

3. The truth is... Josh and I have been carpooling this week. It has been totally cool.

4. The truth is... if you hit a deer with your car, you should be entitled to eat it. So, put spikes on your hood (Karen and Rand). Someone at Josh's work hit a deer, so he had to put it on the Tuesday truths list.

5. The truth is... my class is a community college class yet it is the most stressful class I have ever taken. I have a bad feeling about my grade and its only week 3.

No comments: