
I just thought that I'd let everyone know that the AIMS test is finally over. I was really worried about the AIMS and now I am completely relieved that they are over. I didn't even have to take them but they still scared me. I will let you know that it has been the LONGEST week of my life! Now I just have to wait about getting the results back! Let's hope that they did good!
Now that AIMS is over I get to enjoy a relaxing weekend with my sisters. First, there is a crop tomorrow night and Wendi's. I'm excited... I'm just worried about eating too much junk food. Then I get to spend Saturday morning with my mom and sisters and the best place ever! You have probably guessed it... The scrapbook convention! I cannot wait! The perfect ending to the longest week ever!
1 comment:
I had no idea there was a scrapbook convention this weekend! I so want to go! Do you have more details?
Post a Comment