2. The truth is... getting student to concentrate on something after AIMS is really difficult to do.
3. The truth is... I had a ton of fun at the scrapbook convention last weekend! I probably spent more money than needed but I don't care.I had fun with my mom and sisters!
4. The truth is... Josh's little brother and sister get to spend the weekend with us. I'm so excited! I just hope that I can take some good pictures to post.
5. The truth is... Josh gets to go to the science center on Monday with the school as an adult chaperon. I'm so glad that he's willing to put up with my students.
1 comment:
SCRAPBOOK CONVENTION? Oh, I am so jealous! I am sure there is a lot of stuff like that going on here in Provo, but I don't really have a girlfriend to go with! I guess I could go with David, but I know that only I would be having fun. I am also trying to make our house cuter. I have already done a few things and it makes such a huge difference!
Post a Comment