Do you remember the summer goals that I set for myself for the last 8 days of summer? I actually accomplished them and I am so excited that I did. I don't have any pictures of the freezer, or what Josh and I did together, but I do have pictures of everything else. I'm so proud of myself! I think that making those goals made me ready and okay with going back to school. Well, here they are!
The first pictures I'm posting are of the blocks that I made for Josh's family. I'm so excited to give them away! I think that they turned out great! I made 8 sets, with 4 holidays, 3 blocks a holiday. Have you done the math yet? I have, that is around 96 blocks total! I even cut most of the blocks by myself... totally awesome!
 |
| Front of Halloween and Valentine's Day blocks. |
 |
| Back of Halloween and Valentine's Day blocks. |
 |
| Front of Spring/ Easter and Christmas blocks. |
 |
| Back of Spring/Easter and Christmas blocks. |
|
|
|
The next pictures are of the completed Christmas stockings. I thought that it wouldn't be weird writing mom and dad on them. I was wrong! I still think that they turned out really cute!
 |
| Full view of the stockings. |
 |
| Close up of the names. You can't really see it but under the ric rack there are some cute little small ornaments hanging. | |
| |
|
|
Next we have my scrapbook desk. It was a mess, as you can see!
 |
| Before |
 |
| Before | |
 |
| After |
 |
| After |
Next we have my alphabet blocks. I made two sets... one for my future kids and the other for a present. Don't worry, I have no idea who will get the awesome present from me. I will admit, I still have to put on the modge podge to make sure the letters stay on, but they are close to being completed!
 |
| The backside has the lower case of each letter! |
|
|
Last we have my hall passes for school. I love the way they turned out! I am going to cover these with clear contact paper, which I am planning on getting from my mom's. Then they are ready to me amused and admired by others!
 |
| I have three, an office, hall, and bathroom. Don't you find the numbers appropriate? |
|
 |
| And my puppy being patient while I completely ignore him. |
|
Okay, so I decided that I am going to have a few goals that I do everyday throughout the school year. I'm lazy a lot of the time so I hope that posting goals on my blog will help me to accomplish them. Here are a few;
- do the dishes everday
- wipe the island off everyday (I am a messy cook)
- do 2 strands on my cross stitch everyday
- make the bed everyday
- pilates at least on every school day
I might be adding more but these are just a few! I hope you enjoyed my pictures! I know that I enjoyed completing my goals. Now I just have to make it through the school year! (At least we made AYP this last school year!)
2 comments:
The projects turned out way cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
How adorable, Emily! Wow, you put a lot of work into all of that! Everything turned out great. You have really good taste. I'm glad you reached your goals!
Post a Comment