Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Weird Puppy

I will admit that I can get really frustrated with my cute little Jack Jack. For example: he leaves hair everywhere and he chews up good dishes! However, I cannot get over how cute and silly he is. Here is a list of a few things that he does that makes me laugh
  1. When I go to get the mail he always greets me at the front door and spins in circles. It's awesome!
  2. He can't grip well on the tile so when we play with his rope, and chases it, he slides everywhere and runs into things. 
  3. He sleeps in really cute positions (like on his back).
  4. He growls at his rope when he's playing with it. 
  5. He tosses his rope in the air and tries to catch it.
  6. He can eat a rawhide bone (about 6 inches long) within an hour. We don't give one to him often. 
  7. He really loves his treats (especially the big ones that aunt Karen bought for him!)
  8. When it was raining a lot outside there was a paint pan outside full of water. He decided to one day sit in it. 
  9. He dug a hole in the backyard in the shady area next to the house to sleep in. 
  10. He plays with the three dishes of water that we give to him when we are at work. We couldn't figure out what he would do, until today. He gets his paws wet so they will be cooled down. We are going to find a large tub to fill with water for him to play in. 
  11. He runs to Josh when he gets home from work and gets love before me. 
  12. He throws a fit every night because we kick him out of the family room and make him sleep in the living room. 
  13. Jack Jack sleeps with his bottom on his bed and his head on the ground. 
  14. He smiles when he pants (its so goofy).
  15. He stretches a lot! It comes in handy when we do pilates together. (I do them and he lays on the ground stretching.)
Yes, I love my puppy. Although he can be frustrating he is so cute! I was really scared to get a dog at first but I cannot get enough of him! I love him too much! My only concern is how he is going to act when he gets a brother or sister (aka when Josh and I finally start having kids) a few years down the road. He's not going to be the spoiled puppy he is today! (Sorry the pictures make him look creepy... although he's still adorably cute!)

1 comment:

udall family said...

yep pictures always make dogs look crazy especially in the eyes. We sure love jack jack. He definately is a keeper.