Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is.. I'm already counting down until Fall Break. We have 36 school days left!

2. The truth is... Mine and Josh's six year anniversary is coming up. I want to do something but can't figure out what to do. It needs to be cheap! Any ideas?

3. The truth is... I'm too spoiled at school. I have a document camera but I can't use it because my cord to hook it up to the projector isn't long enough. I hate using the white board for notes! I want my document camera back!

4. The truth is... I played the piano for Primary on Sunday. It was nice to be able to go back but it was weird at the same time.

5. The truth is... I am going to start teaching piano on Saturdays. I can't wait! I'm teaching for a dance/music academy that is really close to home. If you are looking for a piano teacher I'll teach piano just from my home if your looking for a piano teacher. Let me know!

No comments: