Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... my feet hurt really bad after today. I'm not used to walking that much in the shoes I wore today.

2. The truth is... I made it through my first day of school. YEA! How many more days until Summer?

3. The truth is... Josh gave me a back to school blessing last night.

4. The truth is... I really don't feel like doing anything right now. Well, a nap doesn't sound too bad but I want to sleep tonight.

5. The truth is... I'm amazed that Josh is so patient with me. I was freaking out last night because I needed a longer cord to be able to use my document camera in the front of the class. Well, he went and bought one. It ended up being too short.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yea for being back at school! I hope you have a great school year!