1. The truth is... I've been meaning to start posts on Friday and call it Food Friday. It would be about all my new recipes. I need to get the pictures off my camera first.
2. The truth is... it was great having yesterday off. I got a lot accomplished!
3. The truth is... Josh and I started our garden this weekend. I hope that we are able to grow something!
4. The truth is... our backyard is ready for grass. Pictures of what it looks like coming soon!
5. The truth is... Josh changed out the tower of our computer. He built a new one which is better. I still have to figure out how to get my pictures off (the old one had a slot for SD cards).
2 comments:
I can't wait to see your recipes! I am always looking for new ideas!
Oh, PLEASE do a Food Friday! I am so madly in love with cooking lately. I am crazy about trying new recipes! I'm glad you are getting your yard the way you want it! Sometimes I miss the yard we had in our old apartment. =)
Post a Comment