Once again, I'll admit that I'm weird. I don't call them New Year Resolutions, I call them goals. Yes, it sounds crazy, but for some reason resolutions just sounds weird. And most people break them. I'm curious to see what happens if I call them goals. Will I be less likely to break them?Anyway, here are a few of my goals for this new year!
1. Have a murder mystery dinner. I've been wanting to for a long time but I cannot figure out who I should invite. I have invitations made, I just need to make myself finish them and send them out.
2. Read the New Testament. Last year my goal was to read the old. I finished just in time. I've never read both of them... so it's a goal of mine.
3. Keep up with the Relief Society and Sunday School lessons. Yes, I actually want to read them and be prepared for them this year. We'll see what happens with that.
4. Keep up on the house cleaning. I'm a slacker and most of the time I only clean once a month. I need to give myself a kick in the bottom and stop being a slacker!
5. Do pilates more often. Well, lets say at least 4 times a week. Five times would be the best, but I'm going to try for AT LEAST 4 times. We'll see how that works out.
6. Do more crafty thing like sew more often. I love doing them, I just don't feel like it after school.
7. Try at least one new recipe a week. That sounds a little ambitious but I like trying new things and I've found that a lot of of them are really good, although they might not sounds like it. Hmm... maybe I'll start a new Try it Thursday posts with my new recipie's. We will see about that one!
8. Post one my blog more often about what Josh and I are up to. We don't do much, but I should post more.
9. Clean the backyard and put in some grass. That does count taking out all the rock. This one will be interesting.
10. Eat healthier. I don't really care to lose weight. I actually think that I'm at a good one. However, I do want to start eating healthier. Which means... less sweets and less eating out! AHHH!!! I've made it my goal to only eat one sweet a day. I do good on most days. Hopefully I can keep it up!
I know that 10 goals is A LOT! I'm looking at them and thinking AHHHH CAN I DO THIS? Hopefully I will be able to . Maybe, at the end of every month, I'll give a goal progress. Hmm.... that sounds like a good idea. As for now, I have to go work on the cleaning goal.
1 comment:
Ok, so you and I have a lot of the same goals for this year! I hope we keep them!!
Post a Comment