Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: A Year in Review

I figure that since we are beginning the new year tomorrow, I would post about all the highlights of the year 2010. Not much has happened, and not all of it has been good. However, I still feel the need to post them.

- Josh and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary.Our three year anniversary is coming up soon (so weird).
- We have a new addition to the family: our puppy Jack Jack. He was adopted on February 13, 2010.
- I fell in love with my little Jack Jack. I cannot get enough of him. He's such a goofball.
-Josh and I finally went on our honeymoon. I know, two years later. Late is better than never! We went to Disneyland in March!

- With out tax money we were not only able to go to Disneyland but we were also able to get our garage door fixed. I love having a garage to park in!
- I got a new car. Well, it is a new/used car. It is a 2007 Chevrolet Equinox. I love it!
- I completed my first year of teaching.
- Josh got in a HUGE car accident in May. It was terrible. After 6 months of therapy he was finally released. I'm just thankful that he was okay and that he's still here with me.
- We went down to the Gila Valley Temple open house. My whole family went (except Paula and Evan).
- We went back to Disneyland in October with my family. It made me and Josh realize we are not sure if we want another family vacation again. Too many people! We'll see what happens in 5 years.
- I started my second year of teaching.
- Josh got a job working for AT&T. He's been working there for awhile and is finally getting used to it.
- Our backyard is a constant work in progress. We have removed rock where we want to put grass. Maybe I'll be posting about having grass in a year!
- I started teaching piano lessons at a dance studio near our house. I love it!
- Josh and I went to the zoo on veteran's day again. What a great date (especially if you only have to pay for one ticket)! We met our good friend Olach there again.
- Josh and I had our first Christmas with Jack Jack. He loves his toys!

- We made a trip to Eagar before Christmas. It was a lot of fun! I helped Karen get prepared for Christmas while Josh worked on the computer. It was a great start to a vacation. (sorry no pictures).

Although this year had it's struggles, I cannot help but to point out the good things. The year 2010 has been great to us. As we move into the 2011 year, join us on our new journey's and struggles. Have a happy new year!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Awesome review - sounds like it was a good year.