Saturday, December 4, 2010

Disneyland- Day 3

We spent most of Tuesday at California Adventure. However, we decided that because it didn't open until 10, we would go to Disneyland for a couple of hours. Me, Josh, Mom, Dad, Karen, Kam, Kaiden, Alyssa, Raegan, and Bryant all went together. It was really fun. While Josh and I went over to Indiana Jones, everyone else went on Pirates of the Carribean. Then we met up at Haunted Mansion and rode on that.
Me and Josh in front of the hearse at The Haunted Mansion.
Raegan and Alyssa ready to go inside the Haunted Mansion. It was actually the Nightmare Before Christmas. I prefer the normal one, but it was fun to see something different.
Snack time while waiting for the train!
Riding the train around the park.
We saw some awesome dinosaurs on the train.
After the Haunted Mansion we took the train around the park and got off on Main Street. We then walked over to California Adventure.
We had to wait a few minutes for Wendi and Doug and the rest of their kids to arrive but while we waited for Wendi and Doug, the kids made a battle plan by looking at the map.
Plotting a good strategy around the park.

We decided that Josh, Doung, Kaiden, Emma, Bryant, and I would go over to Toy Story Mainia (everyone said it was the best ride ever!). Everyone else went to the "It's a Bug's Life" area and went on the rides there. The line at Toy Story Mainia was insane! We were in line for 2 1/2 hours! I had fun, ***********************************.
Riding a ride in "It's a Bug's Life" area. I'm not sure on the name of the ride... sorry.
The ladybug ride. (It's like the tea cups.)
Dad and Sara getting dizzy.
We then met up at Ariel's Grotto for lunch. It was really nice to be able to meet the princesses during lunch. What I did realize is that Jasmine was not there. Weird. Anyway, I think that the dessert was the best part! Most of it was chocolate... which is probably why it was the best part!
Princess Aurora. Raegan calls her Beauty. I think it's cute.
Kam eating his carrot. Isn't he cute?
Cinderella. Raegan was most excited to see her. Then when she met Snow White she fell in love with her!
Belle. I love Belle! I wanted to get a picture with her but I was stuck where I was at. She's my favorite princess.
Everyone then stayed at the park while mom, dad, Karen, Josh, and I wend back to the hotel with all the kids (except Bryant). The kids were able to relax and play for awhile (along with the adults).
Kaelyn resting in Grandma and Grandpa's room watching Cars. This picture is awesome!
We then went back to the park around 4:30. We were able to catch the Pixar Play Parade, which the kids really love! If you combine loud music, fun disney characters, and then add water and bubbles who wouldn't love it? After that we had some dinner and went to wait to see the World of Color. I think that was the best show ever! Totally worth the wait! Now I need to find the music on CD somehow. It was truly amazing!
You can't but help to love Tow Mater!
This was taken just for our little Jack Jack... who he's named for. To bad our Jack Jack couldn't shoot flames out of his head. Although, our house would always be on fire so I'm okay with that. (It would be kind of cool tho.)
Dude! Here comes Crush!
The one and only Lightning McQueen!

No comments: