Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

I will admit that I always hate it when Christmas comes and goes. I love the Christmas season and all the anticipation that leads up to it. I love Christmas Day but I prefer everything before that. Anyway Christmas was really good this year. Josh was supposed to work on Christmas but he ended up only working 2 1/2 hours. I got really lucky! He was able to come to the Pratt family Christmas breakfast and then we went home and had our first Christmas with Jack Jack. It was great. We then went to dinner with Josh's mom. I think the day after Christmas was worse because we had a morning breakfast with Josh's family and then went straight to my parents for presents and then had dinner there. Yes, it was a long Christmas season but it was nice as well. Here are a few pictures of our first Christmas with our little puppy.
Jack Jack excited to see what he is getting for Christmas.
Jack Jack ready to play with his new toys.
My new steering wheel cover. My old one looks so trashy... especially with my new car. 
Josh opening up one of his presents (with Jack Jack looking on). He got 5 new shirts from me. I think that I was just as excited as he was.
Picture of puppy just for good measure.
Me with one of my presents. Josh got me the Island of Dr. Brain game. We had it a long time ago and now I can finally play it again! He even installed. it!
Jack Jack and his new favorite toy. It already has holes in it.

No comments: