Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I went to the dentist today. I've been going to the same dentist for pretty much my whole dentist life.

2. The truth is... I have a VERY small cavity. Yep, that is what I'm doing before Christmas. I don't have any insurance for that. I was told it would be $78. Hopefully it won't be much more.

3. The truth is... I thought about having a Tuesday Truths about my number obsession. I haven't decided yet.

4. The truth is... 8 days left of school. I'm so excited for my two-week break!

5. The truth is... Josh is getting a shift change starting January. We are so lucky he got a good one! He is going to now have Saturday and Sunday off. He is also going to be working from 7:30- 4:00. It is even later... which will be nice.

No comments: