Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter this year was great! It was a lot of fun finding gifts for our sweet little Tori. Jack Jack even got a toy as well. He was really excited to play with his new toy. I made Tori's Easter dress. I love the way it turned out, even though it was very large. I can't wait to sew more dresses in the future! Here are some pictures of the day.
Tori with her presents from the Easter Bunny. Her basket was mine growing up. It was fun to use it on my own child!
Jack Jack grabbing his new toy. Stuffing has already been pulled out, along with the squeaker.
Observing her new elephant toy.
Tori likes to eat her clothes.
All smiles!
Reading her new book about Jesus. 
 Tori actually did really well during church. For some reason whenever Josh has her she is amazing! She slept for about 2 hours. It was great! We went over to see Josh's mom for dinner that night. It was awesome! I made my mom's crescent rolls and they turned out perfect. I did feel bad though because Tori would not let her grandma hold her. She kept crying (probably because she doesn't see her much and she doesn't know her).

No comments: