1. The truth is... sleep training starts today. I know Tori is a little young, but her nap times really stink. So, we are going to sleep train. Let's hope she gets trained fast. Having to listen to the crying sucks!
2. The truth is... I have finally made a decision. Over the last few months I have been in debate whether or not I am going to try and breastfeed our other kids. I know breastfeeding is better but I emotionally cannot handle breastfeeding. So, I am going to bottle feed.
3. The truth is... Jack Jack gets overly excited to go on walks in the morning. Its so funny watching him get excited but it also makes it harder to put a leash on him.
4. The truth is... I'm going to miss going to my sister Wendi's house today. One of her kids is sick and I really don't want to chance it with Tori. I LOVE going over there on Tuesday. It gives me a break from being home.
5. The truth is... Josh finally got his graduation date. He graduates on June 18th. I'm so excited! Tori is excited to see him walk as well. (I didn't think that he would walk.)
No comments:
Post a Comment