Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... I'm trying to get used to the new blogger layout. It confuses me. I'm sure I will eventually get used to it. I do like that it is easy for me to find the main people who look at my blog.

2. The truth is... I'm excited that I got to see my sister Wendi today. Tori missed playing with her cousins, and I missed the relief! (I should mention that my 3-year-old niece is so funny because she is constantly bringing toys to Tori so she can play with them.)

3. The truth is... Tori loves watching Jack Jack play. She thinks it is so awesome!

4.The truth is... Tori has not had any prune juice since the beginning of last week, and she has pooped everyday (except yesterday). It's a little pathetic when you get excited over changing a stinky diaper. I will admit that I'd much rather change a stinky then have to deal with the fussiness.

5. The truth is... I decided that I need to find someone to talk to during the day. I don't have many friends that are home (they all work because they don't have any kids). That will be an adventure, because I always feel like I'm bothering them and they always have other people to talk to. I know, it's weird, but so true. I've always been that way.

No comments: