1. The truth is... Josh took most of today off of work so he could play Diablo 3. It came out today. Now its my turn to have the computer since he's at work for the next 4 hours.
2. The truth is... My mom watched Tori this morning so Josh and I could go to the temple (his cousin was going through for the first time today).
3. The truth is... When Tori woke up from her nap at my mom's house she freaked out because it wasn't her mom and dad coming to get her (it's kinda funny but I felt bad at the same time.)
4. The truth is... The show that Josh and I watch on Sunday night had its season finale last Sunday. I'm sad about that because it totally left you hanging. I just hope that it comes back in the fall.
5. The truth is... Tori likes to watch "Phineas and Ferb" as well as "Color Crew" on Netflix.
2 comments:
Is your show you watch Desperate Housewifes because I totally watch that lol.
Marleigh LOVES Phineas and Ferb!!! It is her favorite. We have watched through every episode on Netflix at least a dozen times while traveling because it keeps her so entertained! (I will admit Mommy and Daddy love it to which helps!)
By the way - I would love the article you were mentioning about potty training :-)
Post a Comment