Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Discovery

My little Victoria has now discovered her feet. She plays with them all the time, it is so cute! She has even learned how to play with her toys using her feet. It is so funny. Here are a few pictures of her and her playing with her new found feet!

I know that Tori isn't playing with her feet in this one but I think it is funny because she rolled on her side so she could watch the magic box aka the TV. We are now calling the TV the magic box.
Playing. Notice her left foot.
Close up of her left foot.
Every time I take a picture of Tori,  Jack Jack has to have one taken of him. This is just cute (because it looks as though he is smiling)!

1 comment:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

Haha that's so cute! It was fun going to lunch the other day, we'll have to do it again soon!