Head Circumference: 17 inches
Weight: 15 lbs and 6 ounces
Height: 27 inches
Sleeping: Sleeps throughout the night (yea) and is currently transitioning between 2 and 3 naps. I'll admit that this aspect is harder on me than her.
Play: She LOVES playing on the floor, if I'm sitting next to her.
She loves her older brother Jack Jack and Loves watching him play. She smiles when he tries to kiss her. She's not rolling over yet, although she is getting close to moving from her back to her tummy. She makes it to her side. She loves my pillow pet and really loves the pee wee pillow pets. (I need to get one for her but I don't have a reason to buy it other than she loves it.) She does really well siting up with a lot of support.
| 5 months and proud of it! |
| Watching mommy get ready in the morning. Look at how proud she is sitting on her own (with support of course). |
| Watching "Rio" with the cousins. |
| Watching the rain fall. She thought it was cool. |
What was the best part about this last month? We didn't go to the doctor at all! That is amazing for us! It has also been 2 months since she last got sick. That is also pretty amazing! She hasn't been sick since we put her on soy formula. Who would have thought that could help?
1 comment:
I love how her hands are in her mouth the whole time she is laughing!
Post a Comment