Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh got a dehydrator at work. He totally loves it! He made some really good beef jerky last night. I can't stop eating it.

2. The truth is... my sister Wendi and I are planning a scrapbook Olympics this summer. Details to come later, anyone can participate. I'm excited for it!

3. The truth is... Jack Jack is very spoiled. He hates going outside. I know, its getting hot. Josh says I spoil him by allowing him to stay inside all afternoon.

4. The truth is... I think that Tori is starting to transition to only taking 2 naps a day. She was up for 4 hours today before going to sleep. I'm curious to see how long she sleeps. (It has already been an hour.)

5. The truth is... I like blogging, it is the easiest way for me to journal. Therefore if you don't like something I say you have to remember it is my opinion and how I feel so just get over it.

3 comments:

Danny & Alyssa Coon said...

I'm curious about your scrapbook olympics, I've been wanting to get back into scrapbooking for a while now.

The Hoffmans said...

Alyssa, we should totally get together and scrapbook sometime! It would be fun!

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

I'm totally in for the Scrapbook Olympics! Just let me know when and I"m there! :)