Monday, May 7, 2012

Balloons!

Every Sunday (well, almost every Sunday) we go out to my parents house for family dinner. It can get pretty huge because everyone on my mom's side comes to dinner. Yesterday was a low-key day. Not many people showed up. My Uncle Rich had a balloon that he blew up for Tori to play with (she was the only one that would be interested in it). She had so much fun exploring it. He said that we could take it home. We took it home, even though Josh wasn't too excited about, and I got some cute pictures with her and the balloon.
Notice the use of her newly discovered feet.

Attack of the balloon!
Face close-up
Me and my little girl.
Can't forget about this cutie!
On Saturday Tori will be 5 months! She is growing WAY too fast. I do love the stage that she is in because she still sleeps so I can get stuff done but she is also so much fun to play with when she is awake! Oh yeah, and she still lets me snuggle her! I think the snuggling is my favorite part!

No comments: