1. The truth is... Tori made it 2 months without getting sick. That's really good for her. However, we went to the doctor this morning and she had an ear infection in her left ear. Everyone said that I was freaking out over nothing. Yeah, they were wrong.
2. The truth is... Jack Jack has a "new" bed. We brought out a bean bag chair that Josh had in his "store room" and Jack Jack fell in love with it. Cute pictures to come soon.
3. The truth is... I take Jack Jack and Tori for a walk every morning. Tori LOVES it outside and Jack Jack LOVES walks. It's a good combination.
4. The truth is... I went to visit my students on Friday last week. It was great to see them. I'm going back tomorrow (depending on how Tori is doing) and I'm going to watch them participate in an Olympics they are participating in.
5. The truth is... I'm so excited to take Tori swimming for the first time. We already have a date picked out (June 5th) because Josh took the day off work for graduation practice. We even have an awesome penguin floaty that my sister Karen gave us. I can't wait!
1 comment:
You'll have to take picture of her first time swimming, we took Radley last week although it was still a little cold :(
Post a Comment