Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Truths

1. The truth is... Josh made a new bed frame for us. That way we no longer have to use the metal one. We also took the foot-board off our bed. Now our bed looks really weird.

2. The truth is... Jack Jack's knee has been going out of place every once in awhile (3 times in the last 3 months). He fixes it, but it is a scary process for us both.

3. The truth is... I cannot wait to take Tori swimming for the first time. I have to find a time Josh can come too so he can be there for her first swimming experience.

4. The truth is... I had a dream Sunday night that we adopted a stray puppy. He was about as big as Jack Jack and I named him Bob. I'm not sure why I named him Bob.

5. The truth is... I'm glad I ended up going to the scrapbook convention this year. I wasn't going to go (even though I took the day off for it) but I did and I got a lot of great stuff!

No comments: