Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pictures

I finally was able to get the pictures of graduation off of my camera. None of them are that great, but I thought that I would post some of cute Kaiden. Her rode in our car from Prescott to Flagstaff. He was doing some goofy things so I had to get some video and pictures. ENJOY!

In this video, you can't hear Kaiden but he's singing "this is the way the cowboys ride". My mom does this with all her grand kids. She starts off soft with the ladies and then moves to gentlemen. After that, she sings "this is the way the cowboys ride" and they go crazy. She bounces them on her knee at the same time. I thought that it was cute because he was doing it with the bear. By the... sorry that it is sideways, I can't figure out how to turn it.


This next pictures is cute Kaiden with my cap on him. He "discovered" it in the back seat of my car when we were about 20 minutes outside of Flagstaff. I, of course, had to take a picture. He also had fun playing with our stuffed bears. Hence, the picture of him being covered in them. He's always loved my bears and loves playing with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Kaiden is! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics of graduation!!