1.The truth is... I hate being around a lot of people, it scares me.

2. The truth is... Harry Potter was my favorite book series until I read the amazing books titled Fablehaven. If you haven't read them, I definitely recommend that you do so.
3. The truth is... Josh and I read to each other every night. We had to come up with a system to decide who reads each night or we would argue who gets too.
4. The truth is... I get really jealous easy. (I'll probably mention this a lot more during Tuesday Truths.)
5. The truth is... Josh and I have never really gone on a vacation together unless you count our disaster trip graduation weekend. I don't count it anymore because it was a HUGE DISASTER!
2 comments:
Welcome to the Tuesday Truth club!
I have gotten better about truth #1, and I think that truth #4 subsides over time. The less #1 you have, the less #4 you have, I think.
The more comfortable you are with #1, the more you can talk with people and see them for who they truly are... meaning you are more grateful for you life and less jealous of theirs.
I probably wouldn't categorize myself as jealous, but sometimes I do have a tendency to look at other people and see them for what I should be.
Like I said, I don't think it is jealousy so much as setting unrealistic expectations for myself and thinking I should be a certain way or do certain things.
Post a Comment