I just thought that I would give a quick update on how Josh and I are doing. We are both working hard at finding jobs. Josh is bored at work because there is nothing really left to do since it closes in two days. He has a really good prospect at another store but we are not sure how well that will work out. We are in the waiting mode. The night that we found out that his store was closing and he was losing his job we both decided that it meant he needed to go back to school. Next week we start the paperwork for him to start ITT in July (I think). I cannot wait for him to start and neither can he. He is still going to have a job, he just has to find one that will allow him to go to both school and work.
As for me, I had a job interview the other day. I think that it went really well but you can never be too sure. I am preparing to graduate in a few days and have a small vacation with Josh this weekend. Don't worry, pictures to come of that major event.
Both of us have been working really hard in our backyard. We lost out jungle of weeds (yes, it was really bad) and our garden is growing great. Here are some pictures. 
Our amazing weed jungle... before we pulled them.
This is after we pulled them. There are some dead parts of a weed in the rest of our backyard but there are no live weeds. It is awesome!
Josh pulling some flowers we wanted out of an area with a small tree and flowers. We are going to turn that into an area to grow watermelon and pumpkins. We are still in the process of pulling out the tree. Hopefully we can work on that next week in the morning.
This is a picture of our lettuce. It was taken a long time ago so they are still small. We now have a ton of lettuce. It is really good. There is nothing like homegrown food. Oh! We also grew carrots, which were really small as well as leeks and peppers. The leeks are still growing as well as our peppers. I can't wait to try them!
1 comment:
I love to see pictures of people's gardens! It's that time of the year! And good luck with your job and good luck with Josh's job! I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Post a Comment