I guess before I actually write anything I should mention that I'm not complaining... I really just don't get it!
I constantly have people coming in and out of my classroom. Everyday last week (as I previously mentioned) I had people come in and out of my room. We are already on Thursday and I've had someone in my room twice... my mentor and the math coach.
What I don't get is that everyone thinks that I am an amazing teacher! What!?!?! I'm a first year and I've had no complaints! What I want to know is what I am doing to be such a great teacher? I saw my principal in the restroom today and we started talking to a counselor. Well, my principal was telling the counselor how amazed she is at my teaching.
I don't get it! What am I doing that is making me so amazing?
Sorry, I'm just trying to figure it out.
Now I get to go write a test... I'll post on a later date.
1 comment:
I think that's great! Just take the compliments and run with them! Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll be fine!
Post a Comment