Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Wonder...

In primary we are learning the song "When He Comes Again" for our program in October. I love this song and it has inspired me to write a post about things that I wonder because sometimes I wonder weird things. I thought that I would share some of my random thoughts. Maybe I won't be the only one that has such weird thoughts.
1. I wonder where other people are going as they drive down the freeway. I also wonder what their lives are like.
2. I wonder why type of teacher I am going to be. I've always had a support with me in the classroom. Starting Tuesday, I won't have someone with me to keep the students on track.
3. I will admit that I used to wonder if I was a first choice to teach math at Connolly Middle School. However, I don't anymore. I talked to my principal for a short period of time on Thursday and she said that I blew her away in the interview, especially for being a first year teacher. I was confident, I knew what I was talking about, and I did a lot better than most of the people with experience. I now have a little bit more confidence in my abilities. (But only a little.)
4. I wonder what other people's lives are really like. I read blogs often and I can talk to them and they say that everything is going great. Is that true? We are probably only seeing the good parts of their lives. I wonder if their lives aren't as "perfect" as they seem.
5. Sometimes I wonder what type of mom I'll be like and what Josh will be like as a dad. I hate to wait and find out but we are going to since Josh still has to go through school.
6. I wonder how people can be so reliant on their parents when they first get married. For me, it would be way too difficult and I wouldn't feel very independent.
7. I also wonder why people wait like three months to actually blog about their lives. Yeah I understand that you're busy but you can't constantly be going all the time. Take a break, blog (or journal) a little so that way others know that you are not dead. I don't know, maybe I just blog too much.
8. I wonder what my life would be like if I never met Josh. He's the only person that I know that can actually put up with my overreactions. (They happen a lot.) Would I have found someone else or would I still be single?
9. I wonder what it will be like when Christ comes again. For some reason I cannot comprehend what it would be like. I am completely excited, because I will be able to meet him once again but it is hard for me to wrap my brain around the thought the same time.
10. I also wonder if my Heavenly Father and elder brother Jesus Christ are proud of me. I'm sure they are but I know that I can become better. Becoming better is a bit of a struggle for me.
There are more things that I often wonder. These are just a few.

2 comments:

Udall Family said...

I wonder a lot of those same things. It is easy to look around and kind of daydream in a way about those things around me. Sometimes it is even hard to come back to the present, but I always realize that I am glad that I am living the way I am, with the people I am with.

By the way we missed you at Sunday Dinner! Can't wait to hear about the first day of school. We will be praying for you. You are going to do awesome Emily!

The Bozemans said...

I think about where drivers are going, too. I wonder who they left when they took off, or if they were alone and are actually going to go see someone. I have wondered a few times what my life would be like if I didn't know David, but it just depresses me, so I just appreciate all of the wonderful things in my life right now!