2. The truth is... having one extra person live with you (that is not your husband or kids) is really hard.
3. I'm finally done with my training with Tempe Elementary School District. I do have more meetings (starting Thursday) but that includes everyone.

4. My first day of Training last week was not the easiest. I had to ask a perfect stranger for a ride and I have the least experience than anyone at my school. It scares me.
5. I love my classroom! It is not set up quite yet but it is improving. I'll try to take pictures of it before students come in and it gets crazy!
2 comments:
Glad to know it is going better for you! I can't wait to see pictures of the classroom! :)
Gosh, I guess I haven't checked your blog for awhile. CONGRATULATIONS on your dream job! That is so AWESOME, Emily! And thanks for posting the family reunion and I'm glad your dad is okay! Goodness! And happy birthday to Josh. I'm glad things are starting to go so well! Love ya!
Post a Comment