Sunday, August 30, 2009

Left Behind

I'm not sure why I am posting this but I figure that I would anyway. This thought in particular has been weighing on me for awhile. Over the past couple of months I have heard that many people are pregnant. Most of them are family members and there are a few friends but because of this, thoughts are starting to come. I guess that you can say I want to have a baby but no, it's won't happen for awhile. I made a promise to Josh and I'm going to keep it... no matter how much I want to start my family. Anyway, here is my thought...
I'm more scared that when Josh and I are ready to have kids I'll be the last one. Everyone knows that I'm the youngest in the family and Wendi has five kids (I would say that she's pretty much done but we won't know for awhile), Karen is on her third, and Paula I'm still wondering if she'll even have any. (Sorry Paula but it is true.) Yeah when I have kids I'll have a babysitter built in because of my nieces and nephews but I also want someone to raise my kids with, I want them to have cousins that are their own age. I know that I still have cousins that are newly married and young that are not having kids yet but at the same time, but we don't see them that often. I don't know, does anyone ever feel that way, that they are being left behind and not just because they are not having kids right away? I'm sure that there are other things that make people feel that way, but am I the only one?

1 comment:

Emily P. said...

I feel left behind, i do have a younger sister, but she isn't married yet.
If you don't mind me asking, how long do you plan on waiting?