I thought that I should mention something on my blog today about me and Josh being together for five years. It is really hard to believe that we have been together for that long. Well, it is our five-year dating anniversary anyway. Most people didn't think we'd make it. To be honest if I would have known five years ago that I would be married to him five years later then I probably wouldn't believe anyone. Some people in my family didn't want me to date him after our first year together but that didn't stop me. I still sometimes wonder if those people don't think we should be together but you know what I don't think that I could have found a better eternal companion.
For our five year anniversary Josh is taking me to Claim Jumpers (this is where we announced our engagement to our parents on Josh's 20th birthday). We also got a hotel room so that way we can spend some time away from home and away from Billy. It will be nice to spend some time with Josh away from home and without Billy there.
I think that I knew all along we would get married. I didn't want to think it though because we were still in high school. Anyway, I have a ton of pictures of us throughout the five years. I hope that you enjoy.
Prom in April of 2005. The theme was "Our Night in Time". I agree, it's a little lame. I could have thought of something better.
My high school graduation in 2005.
Goofy Golfing. Josh is "teaching" me how to play.
I think that this was taken at Alyssa's birthday party. I think it was her second. It kind of like the picture.
Hagning out at my parents. We did that a lot.
Our engagement picture.

Of course I have to throw in a couple of wedding pictures. By the way, I finally got my wedding dress from my moms and I tried it on. I can still fit in it but the arms are a little tight. You can probably guess why.
Family picnic is the spring of 2008.

Camping at the Baker reunion; Summer 2009.

Both of us at my NAU graduation in May.
Us today. Aren't we so cute together? I think so.
For our five year anniversary Josh is taking me to Claim Jumpers (this is where we announced our engagement to our parents on Josh's 20th birthday). We also got a hotel room so that way we can spend some time away from home and away from Billy. It will be nice to spend some time with Josh away from home and without Billy there.
I think that I knew all along we would get married. I didn't want to think it though because we were still in high school. Anyway, I have a ton of pictures of us throughout the five years. I hope that you enjoy.
Prom in April of 2005. The theme was "Our Night in Time". I agree, it's a little lame. I could have thought of something better.
My high school graduation in 2005.
Goofy Golfing. Josh is "teaching" me how to play.
I think that this was taken at Alyssa's birthday party. I think it was her second. It kind of like the picture.

Hagning out at my parents. We did that a lot.

Our engagement picture.

Of course I have to throw in a couple of wedding pictures. By the way, I finally got my wedding dress from my moms and I tried it on. I can still fit in it but the arms are a little tight. You can probably guess why.

Family picnic is the spring of 2008.
Camping at the Baker reunion; Summer 2009.
Both of us at my NAU graduation in May.
Us today. Aren't we so cute together? I think so.

1 comment:
You guys are so cute together! We love Josh and he is perfect for you.
Post a Comment