I've had a ton of ideas for this post. At first I thought about explaining about parent teacher conferences. Then I thought that I would talk about people that drive and who think that they are better than everyone else. I think that it is annoying. However, I think that I am going to tell of the events that led to Billy's dismissal. It all started with me.
BILLY'S LEAVING
I want to first start out saying that I didn't mind the idea of Billy living with us. He actually moved in two days before I got my job. It worked out perfectly. Josh actually thinks that I got my job because we were doing a service for Billy. Um.... sure. Anyway, at the beginning it was okay. Everyone got along. However, Josh spent most of his free time with Billy. Although I was working, it annoyed me. A few weeks into it, he got a lot better and started to pay some attention to me. However, when I was home he was at work and vice versa. It sucked because I saw more of Billy than I saw of Josh. Anyway, things started to go downhill after he got comfortable in the house.
He stopped trying to help and just did his own thing. I was okay with him doing whatever pleased him but he should have put in some effort to help around the house. Not only that but after about every sentence he would say "you know". What happens if I don't know?
The final straw was on Tuesday night. I couldn't take the fact that he was using Josh's phone to talk to his girlfriend and that he was pretty much living there anyway. He came "home" to eat and shower. Yes, he even slept over at his girlfriends place. Yeah, I know, he should just live with her. Anyway, Wednesday morning I was so angry that I couldn't take it any longer. Before class I text Josh and and told him that I was going to come home, grab some clothes then stay at my parents house until he left Saturday (D-Day for not paying rent). I'm not sure if I could have actually done it but I didn't have to. Josh told Billy he couldn't be here anymore. Yes, my guts gave Josh the guts to kick him out sooner. I know he only had a few days left in our house but I really don't think that I could take it any longer. I think that he was bringing a bad spirit into our house. I feel bad and it is weird to not have him here but at the same time I LOVE IT! He came and picked up his things today while Josh and I were gone. I can definitely tell the difference and like I said... I love having him gone (even though it has only been a few days).
1 comment:
Wow. I really hope Billy doesn't read this!
Post a Comment