1. The truth is.. my principal still likes me after observing me for an hour and a half. That is a good sign.
2. The truth is... We have been working on fractions for about 3 weeks now.
3. The truth is... I'm sick of fractions. Three weeks is a long time and yes they are hard... but three weeks? Really? It's almost pathetic.
4. The truth is... I'm counting down until Friday (the last day for fractions). I will admit that I am scared to see how my students do on the test.
5. The truth is... 6 1/2 days left (with students) until fall break. But whose counting?
1 comment:
I completely understand your students. I still don't get fractions (I can do them for cooking when needed, though.
I am starting the countdown with you--- but I have nothing happening in 6 days, so maybe I will create something fun for that day?
Post a Comment