I guess that I should admit that I don't have a whole lot of random thoughts today like I normally do. My main thought is trying to make it through the day. I have a long one. Tonight is curriculum night so I am really nervous and I probably won't be home until around 8:00PM tonight. Tomorrow I have a school dance. YEA! I'm only joking. Something has been on my mind. Here it is:
HELPING AROUND THE HOUSE
Since Josh isn't working he has been a really big help around the house. Of course he should be, he is now home a lot more than I am. However, I still get annoyed, and it is because of our extra person: Billy. Let me tell you a little story about Billy.
A few weeks ago he found a job. Well, that only lasted a week. None of us are quite sure what happened. After his first week they said that they would call him if they need him next week. (I guess that is what you get for working with Mormons.) Well, you probably have guessed it, they didn't call him. So, he started looking for another job. He got one, but he didn't have an interview and come to find out that after his first day (which was Monday) he totally hated it! Go figure. So on Tuesday he went looking for other jobs, got an interview, and got another job. He starts Tuesday. Guess what he's doing right now (besides maybe sleeping).. you probably have guessed it... he's looking for another job. So, he sits in my house all day, uses my money to pay for the power and water and doesn't have a job. You know what else he doesn't do? HELP! Thank heaven Josh is doing something or I would probably never go home.
SERIOUSLY! WHY CAN'T HE DO SOMETHING BESIDES PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER? Can he put his dishes in the dishwasher? NO! Can he help clean up dinner? Why should he when he has servants?
Needless to say he still has to finish paying us rent for the month. He has until next week to pay us $120 then he's gone. I don't think he'll make it. Do you?
I just thought that I'd let you know, I had to do this at work, I'll be here all day. I should probably prep for class, but I believe I'm ready. I just need my students!
2 comments:
Who the heck is Billy? And is he reading your blog when he is on the computer all day? Ha-ha!! Good luck with this one!
Billy is Josh's best friend growing up. And I don't really care if he reads it or not. Maybe it will get him doing something around the house.
Post a Comment