Comfortable Shoes
I know, it's random, but it has been on my mind over the past four weeks. As a teacher, I am constantly walking and on my feet. My principal doesn't like us to sit much; she says that she wants to see us roaming the room when she walks in. Because of this, I will not wear heels to work. Who in the world can walk in them for a long period of time. (Everyday I walk about 2 miles in my classroom, which is a lot when you wear heels.) I wear flats. I have three pairs in brown, white, and black that look like this:
Now normally these shoes are really comfortable and very cute to wear. However, when you are walking 2 miles a day in them, the bottom of your feet hurt really bad at the end of the day. I have started to notice that my brown shoes like this are able to talk.. which means I might want to start thinking of buying some more brown shoes. Naturally, Josh and I went shoe shopping. We went to Payless and I found the most comfortable brown, flat shoes. They are a little more casual but they still work. I wore them today and you know what... MY FEET DON'T HURT! I am in love. I got them for $10.00 which is awesome since they are normally $17.00. Since they have a BOGO sale I also found a new pair of white shoes that are really cute. They are not as comfortable but they are cute and once I got the half off they were only $3.50! Those were originally $23.00. I'm so excited about my comfortable shoes. Now my feet don't have to hurt everyday! :)
2 comments:
I went shoe shopping last week. We are so right - comfy shoes are the best!
Don't you just love comfy shoes? ESPECIALLY when they're cute. Flats are definitely the best Congratulations!
Post a Comment